Florida Health in Flagler Announces Testing and Vaccination Location/Schedule for October 11 through 15
October 08, 2021
Next week, The Florida Department of Health in Flagler County (DOH-Flagler) will continue to offer COVID-19 testing in the field across from 120 Airport Road near the Flagler Executive Airport. The schedule of the drive-through operation has changed slightly and is reflected below:
Saturday, October 9 CLOSED
Sunday, October 10 CLOSED
Monday, October 11 8AM to 11AM
Tuesday, October 12 CLOSED
Wednesday, October 13 8AM to 11AM
Thursday, October 14 CLOSED
Friday, October 15 8AM to 11AM
Please consider the following when testing with DOH-Flagler.
- Testing should take place at least 3 to 5 days after exposure. Testing sooner than this may result in false negatives.
- If your child tests positive for COVID-19 and has symptoms,
- they shall not attend school, school-sponsored activities, or be on school property until they receive a negative diagnostic test and do not have symptoms. OR
- ten days have passed since the onset of the symptoms or positive test result, AND the child has had no fever for 24 hours and other symptoms are improving. OR
- they present written permission to return to school or work signed by a licensed medical doctor, osteopathic physician, or an advanced registered nurse practitioner.
- If your child is identified as a close contact to someone who tests positive,
- You may allow your child to attend school, school-sponsored activities, or be on school property without restrictions or disparate treatment, as long as the child shows no symptoms of COVID-19.
- You may also choose to quarantine your child up to seven days from the date of last direct contact with the person that tested positive for COVID-19.
- If your child begins to show symptoms of COVID-19, they should follow the guidelines as laid out for a positive case of COVID.
Pfizer vaccinations are offered Mondays from 3:30 to 6:00PM at 301 Dr. Carter Blvd. This includes third doses (boosters) by appointment. The department is awaiting authorization to provide Moderna boosters. Local pharmacies like ONE Pharmacy, Grace Community Pharmacy, CVS, Walgreens, Publix and Walmart may carry Moderna or J&J.
Monoclonal Antibody Treatments are at Daytona State College’s Palm Coast Campus. For more information visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/monoclonal-antibody-therapy/mab-locator/.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccination and testing locally, please visit flagler.floridahealth.gov. For testing and vaccine appointments, please call 386-437-7350 ext. 0 weekdays between 8AM and 4:30PM.
About the Florida Department of Health
The Florida Department of Health, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
For information about the local health department, go to flagler.floridahealth.gov, call 386-437-7350, or visit 301 Dr. Carter Blvd. in Bunnell. You can also listen to our weekly talk radio show “Flagler Health Matters,” Saturdays at 11:30AM, airing on WNZF News Radio 94.9FM or streaming at https://www.flaglerbroadcasting.com/wnzf.