Flagler Department of Health Confirms COVID-19 Testing Sites for Sept. 19 through Sept. 26
September 21, 2020
Bunnell, Fla. — There are a few changes to the Department of Health’s COVID-19 testing sites for the week of September 12 through 19.
- First United Methodist Church of Bunnell is back on the schedule Monday evenings
- This is the last week for testing at Mt. Calvary Baptist Church (Wednesday evening) and the Italian American Club (Thursday AM).
- Appointments for Cattleman’s Hall testing can be made by calling 386-437-7350 ext. 0.
- There will be no testing on Saturday, September 19 or 26.
- Starting September 28, the health department will be offering free flu shots (with COVID testing) at Cattleman’s Hall site and will add evening hours between 4 and 5:45PM.
NEW!Bunnell United Methodist Church
Monday from 4 to 5:30 pm
205 N. Pine Street, Bunnell
Cattleman's Hall at the Flagler County Fairgrounds
Mon., Tues., and Wed. from 9 to 11:45AM
150 Sawgrass Road, Bunnell
WALK UP BY APPOINTMENT
Mt. Calvary Baptist Church
Wednesdays from 3:30 to 5PM
75 Pine Lakes Pkwy, Palm Coast
Italian American Club
Thursdays from 9 to 10:30AM
45 Old Kings Road North, Palm Coast
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church
Fridays from 9:30 to 11AM
4600 Belle Terre Pkwy, Palm Coast
IMPORTANT: APPOINTMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE CATTLEMAN’S HALL SITE ONLY. Please call 386-313-4200 for scheduling. All other sites will be on a first come first served basis, limited to the first 60 people.
COVID-19 health-related questions or concerns should be directed to a healthcare provider or the Florida Health hotline at 866-779-6121. Additional information, including the Florida Dashboard, can be found at https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The Florida Department of Health, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation , works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
For information about the local health department, go to flagler.floridahealth.gov, call 386-437-7350, or visit 301 Dr. Carter Blvd. in Bunnell.