Bunnell, Fla. – In recognition of World Aids Day on December 1, the Florida Department of Health in Flagler County (DOH-Flagler) reminds residents they can receive free HIV screenings weekdays between 8:15AM and 11AM at its office, 301 Dr. Carter Blvd. in Bunnell. This service is offered to demonstrate the department’s commitment to fighting the spread of HIV/AIDS and helping connect HIV positive individuals with lifesaving treatment and services.
No events at this time
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Governor DeSantis' Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- Flagler Health Department Promotes Dawn Kamen to New Supervisory Nursing Position
- Flagler Mom Quits Smoking and Receives Free Diapers for One Year
- Flagler Health Department Increases In-School Flu Vaccinations by 13 Percent
- Florida Health in Flagler Recognizes World Diabetes Day & Diabetes Awareness Month
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals