Bunnell, FL - Healthy school settings keep students in the classroom where they can learn and grow. That's why vaccinations are so important in protecting school-age children from getting sick and spreading diseases to others.
No events at this time
- Know Your Heart Numbers
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Every 4 and a Half Minutes a Baby in the U.S. is Born with a Birth Defect
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion?
- Flagler Health Department Introduces Support Group for Breastfeeding Moms
- Flagler Health Department Promotes Dawn Kamen to New Supervisory Nursing Position
- Flagler Mom Quits Smoking and Receives Free Diapers for One Year
- HIV Screenings Always Free at the Flagler County Health Department
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals