On June 7, several members of Florida Health in Flagler’s COVID response team were recognized by the Town of Beverly Beach and its commissioners for their dedication to public health during the COVID-19 pandemic. This recognition took place during the commission’s regularly scheduled town commission meeting.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Jacksonville
- Health Survey
- First COVID-19 Vaccination Doses Arrive in Flagler County; Plans to Distribute Underway
- Flagler Health Department Confirms COVID-19 Testing Schedule for December 20 - 26 and December 27 - January 02
- Flagler's Diabetes Self-Management Education Program Receives Accreditation
- Flagler Health Department Confirms COVID-19 Testing Schedule for December 14 through December 19
- Florida Department of Health Explains New COVID-19 Quarantine Options
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals