Bunnell, Fla.— In late January, the Florida Department of Health in Flagler County (DOH-Flagler) achieved a major milestone for its Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), full recognition from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This designation is reserved for programs that effectively deliver a quality, evidence-based diabetes prevention program and meet all the standards of CDC recognition.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- First COVID-19 Vaccination Doses Arrive in Flagler County; Plans to Distribute Underway
- Flagler Health Department Confirms COVID-19 Testing Schedule for December 20 - 26 and December 27 - January 02
- Flagler's Diabetes Self-Management Education Program Receives Accreditation
- Flagler Health Department Confirms COVID-19 Testing Schedule for December 14 through December 19
- Florida Department of Health Explains New COVID-19 Quarantine Options
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals