On June 7, several members of Florida Health in Flagler’s COVID response team were recognized by the Town of Beverly Beach and its commissioners for their dedication to public health during the COVID-19 pandemic. This recognition took place during the commission’s regularly scheduled town commission meeting.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida
- Memorial Day - Florida Health and Safety Officials Encourage Floridians to Remember Water Safety
- Setting the Record Straight: Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- First COVID-19 Vaccination Doses Arrive in Flagler County; Plans to Distribute Underway
- Flagler Health Department Confirms COVID-19 Testing Schedule for December 20 - 26 and December 27 - January 02
- Flagler's Diabetes Self-Management Education Program Receives Accreditation
- Flagler Health Department Confirms COVID-19 Testing Schedule for December 14 through December 19
- Florida Department of Health Explains New COVID-19 Quarantine Options
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals